Philly Cheese Steak Crescent Pizza
- 1 (8-oz.) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 8 oz. thinly sliced cooked roast beef (from deli)
- 1 Tbs. purchased Italian salad dressing
- 4 to 6 oz. (1 to 1 1/2 C.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbs. olive or vegetable oil
- 1 C. coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 C. coarsely chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp. beef-flavor instant bouillon
Heat oven to 375 F. Unroll dough in ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides. Firmly press perforations to seal. Wrap beef tightly in foil. Place crescent dough and beef in oven. Bake at 375 F. for 10 minutes or until crust is light golden brown. Arrange warm beef over partially baked crust. Brush with salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven; bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of crust are golden brown and cheese is melted. Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper, onions and bouillon; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Spoon cooked vegetables over melted cheese.
Yield: 8 Servings.