Serving Size / Yield
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- 4 C. Swanson® Beef Broth (or Swanson® 50% Less Sodium Beef Broth or Certified Organic)
- 1 Tbs. finely minced fresh ginger root
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- hot cooked noodles, soba
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped green onion
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet. Add the beef and stir-fry until it's well browned, stirring often. Remove the beef from the skillet with a slotted spoon. Heat the broth, ginger, garlic, cloves and black pepper in a 4-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Return the beef to the saucepan. Cook for 5 minutes. Serve the soup mixture over noodles and garnish with green onions.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.