Pico de Gallo
- 3 medium tomatoes (firm to the touch)
- 1 green onion with the stalk
- 3 jalapeno or serrano peppers to taste
- 1/2 cilantro bunch (about 1/2 C. or more chopped)
- 1 medium sweet yellow onion
- 1 pinch of salt
Dice the tomatoes and onions into little cubes, the cilantro and jalapenos should be finely chopped. Once you've done this, you should toss all the ingredients together evenly.
Optional: You can add a bit of fresh lemon or lime juice if you're going to serve the pico de gallo on fajita tacos or with seafood.