Pillsbury® Chili Cheese Dog Fondue
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 (11-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Breadsticks
- 24 cocktail-sized smoked link sausages (from 16-oz. pkg.)
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 2 (15-oz.) cans chili without beans
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough; separate into strips. Cut dough strips in half crosswise. Wrap 1 breadstick half around center of each sausage; pinch ends of dough strip to seal. Place seam side down and about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
2. Bake at 375°F. for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Meanwhile, in fondue pot or medium saucepan, combine cheese and chili. Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
4. Serve hot fondue with warm wrapped sausages to be speared with fondue forks for dipping.