Pillsbury® Pigs-in-a-Blanket Bake
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 boxes (16.4 oz. each) Pillsbury® frozen buttermilk pancakes
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 C. half-and-half
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) cocktail-size smoked link sausages, chopped
- 1 C. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- 1 C. buttery maple-flavored syrup
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with shortening or cooking spray. Remove pancakes from boxes; unwrap and carefully separate. Set aside to partially thaw.
2. In large bowl, beat eggs and half-and-half with whisk. Coarsely chop pancakes. Add pancake pieces and chopped sausage to egg mixture; toss to coat. Let stand 5 minutes. Pour mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until edges are set and light golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut into squares; serve with syrup.