Pink Lemonade Pie
Serving Size / Yield
- 8 oz.. cream cheese
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 C. pink lemonade concentrate
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- red food coloring
- whipped cream
- Mix the cream cheese until softened. Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk.
- Slowly add the lemonade concentrate and lemon juice and continue beating.
- Color with red food coloring as desired.
- Pour the mixture into the pie and place it in the freezer until firm.
- Top pie with whipped cream and serve.
Around The Web