- 1 1/2 C. all purpose flour
- 1 1/3 stick margarine
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 C. frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- 2/3 C. confectioners sugar
- 2 (4 oz.) packages instant Pistachio pudding mix
- 2 ½ C. milk
- 1 C. frozen whipped topping, thawed
Mix all ingredients as for pie crust. Put into buttered pie plate and bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees. Mix all ingredients for filling together until blended smooth. Spread on cooled crust. Beat pudding and milk together for 2 minutes and spread over filling. Cover with whipped topping. Sprinkle with nuts if desired.