15 min preparation + 25 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 3/4 C. flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbs. Italian seasoning
- pinch of salt
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 3/4 C. whole milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 C. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 C. pepperoni
- 1/2 C. pizza sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a mini-muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, salt and red pepper flakes.
- Whisk in the milk and egg. Stir in the mozzarella, Parmesan and pepperoni, let stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir the batter and divide among the mini-muffin cups. Bake until puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave the pizza sauce until warmed through. Serve the puffs with the pizza sauce for dipping.
Photo courtesy of Lick the Bowl Good.
Around The Web