Polynesian Pork Chops
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 lb.)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 med. onion, chopped (about 1/2 C.)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 C. water
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 3 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 2 C. hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
- sliced green onion
Season the pork with the garlic powder. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides. Add the onion, soup, water, pineapple with juice, soy sauce and honey to the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Serve the pork and sauce with the rice and sprinkle with the green onion. Serving Suggestion: Serve with steamed sugar snap peas. For dessert serve fresh strawberries.
To check out all of our Campbell's recipes, click here.