Pork Roast Barbecue
- 5 lbs. boneless pork roast
- 1 1/2 C. water
- 1 C. white distilled vinegar
- 1/2 C. tomato ketchup
- 1/2 C. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 Tbs. dry mustard
- 3 Tbs. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place roast in a roasting pan. Insert a meat thermometer, being careful not to touch fat.
In a bowl combine water, vinegar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, chopped onion, dry mustard, brown sugar, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, and pepper; mix well and pour over the pork roast.
Bake, uncovered for 2 1/2 - 3 hours, or until the thermometer reaches 170 degrees, basting frequently with pan drippings. Let stand for 10-15 minutes; serve with the remaining sauce.