Potato and Corn Chowder
15 min preparation + 8 hour cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 16-oz. bag frozen hash brown potates, thawed
- 1 15-oz. can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 15-oz. can cream-style corn
- 1 12-oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- chopped fresh parsley, if desired
In 3 1/2 to 6-quart slow cooker, mix all ingredients except parsley.
Cover and cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours (or High setting 3 to 4 hours) to develop flavors.
Sprinkle each serving with parsley.
Around The Web