Potato Ham Frittata
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 C. chopped red potato
- 1 1/2 C. fresh ham slices, chopped
- 1/2 C. chopped onion
- 1/2 C. chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 C. egg substitute
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 C. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Place potatoes in a small saucepan, add enough water to cover. Simmer over medium-low heat for 10-12 minutes or until tender, drain. Spray a 10 inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Saute potatoes, onions, peppers and ham 3-4 minutes or until onions and peppers are tender.
Combine egg substitute and seasoning and pour it over the vegetable mixture. Cover, cook over medium-low heat for 15 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover, let stand for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.