Powdered Espresso Cake Balls
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- Olive oil, as called for on the box
- Eggs, as called for on the box
- 1/2 C coffee
- 1 Tbs. instant espresso powder
- 1/2 pkg. chocolate fudge frosting
- Powdered sugar, for topping
Preheat oven according to box instructions.
Prepare cake according to box instructions, with the addition of coffee and espresso powder with oil and eggs.
Bake cake as instructed.
Crumble cake into a large bowl. Mix with frosting. Chill for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
On a wax lined baking sheet, roll cake mixture into 1-inch balls. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of cake balls. Serve.