Pressure Cooker Indian Potato Curry
10 min preparation + 25 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 large Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 3 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 C water
- Cilantro finely chopped for garnish
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Begin by washing and peeling all the potatoes.
- Pressure cook the potatoes and then mash them.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
- Add cumin seeds, ginger, green chilies, and turmeric powder.
- Fry this mix together for a few minutes.
- Add onions and sauté.
- Add boiled potatoes and salt.
- Add water and mix.
- Cook on low heat for about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with cilantro and a dash of lemon juice.
Around The Web