Pressure Cooker Lemon Marmalade
10 min preparation + 20 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 5 large seedless lemons
- 8 C. water
- 8 C. sugar
- Jars for storage
- Remove the peels from the lemons as well as their tough centers.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons and tie the pith and pips in muslin.
- Cut into round slices and then into half crescents.
- Put juice into the pressure cooker.
- Then add the water, peel and muslin bag.
- Put the lid on and turn the pressure cooker to high and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Reduce the pressure slowly at room temperature.
- Using a spoon, squeeze the juice from the muslin bag into the pressure cooker again and discard the bag.
- Add sugar and heat gently.
- Stir until the dissolved.
- Increase the heat to a boil rapidly in an open pan until it sets.
- Cool the lemon marmalade until a skin forms and then pour into warm dry jars.
Around The Web