Pressure Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 C. water
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 Tbs. butter
- 2 Tbs. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Add the sweet potatoes, water and salt to thepot and lock the lid.
- Put the pressure cooker on the stove over medium-high heat on the high pressure setting. When the pot reaches high pressure, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat and quick release the pressure.
- Drain the water from the potatoes. Add the sweet potatoes back to the pot.
- Add butter, cream, and sugar. Mash with a potato masher. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with extras of butter and pepper on top.
Around The Web