Pressure Cooker Pasta
Serving Size / Yield
- 16 oz. pasta
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 28 oz. can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 1/2 C. water
- Put olive oil in the pot and select sauté. When oil begins to sizzle, sauté sausage, onion and garlic until meat is no longer pink and onion is tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Select high pressure. Set timer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, turn the pressure cooker off and use a quick pressure release. When valve drops, remove the lid.
- Stir mixture.
- Select simmer and cook until pasta is tender, 2 to 5 minutes.
- Season with additional salt and pepper.
Around The Web