Pressure Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serving Size / Yield
- 10 oz. spinach, chopped
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 C. mayonnaise
- 1 C. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 C. sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients and pour into a baking dish that will fit in your pressure cooking pot. Cover dish with foil.
- Pour 2 cups of water into the pressure cooker. Place the dish in the bottom and lock the lid in place.
- Select high pressure and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, turn off the pressure cooker and use a quick pressure release. When the valve drops remove the lid.
- Check to make sure cheese is melted. Serve hot.
Around The Web