Primavera Pasta Salad
Serving Size / Yield
- 8 oz. Penne (or your favorite pasta shape), uncooked*
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (6 oz.) can black olives, pitted and drained
- 1 (8 oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to directions on package; drain and rinse under cold water.
Place pasta in a large mixing bowl. Add all remaining ingredients; toss well. Serve at room temperature or refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours and serve.
*Whole-grain, multi-grain or whole-wheat pasta varieties may be substituted for this primavera pasta dish.