Pumpkin Bars with Cool Whip Frosting
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 eggs
- 1 2/3 C. sugar
- 1 C. vegetable oil
- 15 oz. pumpkin puree
- 2 C. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8×8 pan with butter or cooking spray.
2. In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat together sugar, pumpkin, oil, and eggs on medium until light and fluffy.
3. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
4. With a spatula, add flour mixture to liquid mixture until just combined. Make sure not to over-mix.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
6. Once the pumpkin bars are cooked, transfer to a cooling rack.
7. When completely cooled, cut off top to make an even, flat surface.
8. Cut into squares.
9. Grab the Cool Whip Frosting and start spreading it on.
10. Top each bar with a pecan and serve.