Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 C. Twisted Butter’s Cinnamon, Honey & Brown Sugar butter, softened
- 2 C. packed brown sugar
- 1 C. white sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 C. all-purpose flour
- 2 C. quick-cooking oats
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 C. miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl until creamy.
- Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract; beat until smooth.
- Mix flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl; stir into creamed butter until combined.
- Fold chocolate chips into batter.
- Drop 1 to 2 tablespoons batter for each cookie onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges of each cookie are lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes.
Around The Web