Pumpkin Pie Ravioli
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 Tbs.butter, melted
- 2 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C. canned pumpkin
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 5 Tbs. all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin Ppie spice
- 1/3 C. pecans, chopped
- 2 cans refrigerated dough
- 1 C. heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 5 Tbs. caramel syrup
- 4 Tbs. cinnamon Sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brush 2 cookie sheets with 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Beat cream cheese and pumpkin with an electric mixer on medium speed for 1 minute, until smooth. Add egg yolk, vanilla, sugar, 3 tablespoons flour and pumpkin pie spice; beat on low speed until blended.
- Set aside 4 teaspoons of pecans. Stir remaining pecans into pumpkin mixture.
- Sprinkle work surface with flour. Unroll 1 can of dough with the short side facing you.
- Press dough into 14x12-inch rectangle. Lightly score the dough in half horizontally. Lightly score bottom half of dough into 12 squares/
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin filling onto the center of each square.
- Fold the dough over the filling and seal along the edges.
- Using a toothpick, poke a small hole in top of each ravioli.
- Cut apart the raviolis and place 1 inch apart on cookie sheets.
- Repeat with remaining dough and filling. Brush ravioli with remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Bake 9 to 14 minutes, until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, beat whipping cream and salt with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Beat in 2 tablespoons of the caramel syrup until stiff peaks form. Cover and refrigerate.
- Remove raviolis from oven and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar.
- To serve, drizzle with the caramel syrup and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Serve raviolis warm with whipped cream.
Around The Web