Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. unsalted butter
- 1 C. granulated sugar
- 1/2 C. brown sugar
- 3/4 C. pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 3/4 C. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 C. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- Beat together the butter and sugars on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the pumpkin puree, then beat in the egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir until fully incorporated. Cover and chill the dough for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix the coating ingredients in a small bowl. Scoop equal dough balls and roll into the sugar mixture.
- Set on cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Dip the bottom of a flat drinking glass into water, then into the sugar mixture and use to slightly flatten the dough balls.
- Bake the cookies for 12, or until baked through.
Around The Web