Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Cookies
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. butter, at room temperature (2 sticks)
- 3/4 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 C. white sugar
- 12 oz. canned 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 4 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 C. all-purpose flour
- 2 packages cheesecake flavor instant pudding mix, 1 oz. each
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Powdered confectioner's sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Using a mixer, beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add in pumpkin puree, mascarpone, eggs, and vanilla and mix until smooth. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cheesecake pudding mix, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
3. Drop cookie dough by rounded teaspoons onto prepared baking sheets, about 1 inch apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden and set. Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely. Dust cookies with powdered sugar before serving.
Submitted by: Kadija Bridgewater