Quick and Crunchy Chicken Parmesan
- 6 frozen breaded chicken breast tenderloins (about 1 lb. total)
- 8 oz. spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 (26 oz.) pkg. spaghetti sauce, warm
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 C. (2 oz.) six cheese Italian blend shredded cheese
Bake chicken strips according to package directions. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Arrange on platter; top with 2 C. spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle Mozzarella Cheese over spaghetti. Layer warm chicken strips over cheese. Spoon remaining spaghetti sauce over chicken; top with six cheese Italian blend cheese.