Quick and Easy Five-Cheese Dip
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 cup Cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened and mashed
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup Provolone cheese
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup fresh chopped onion
- 1 jar roasted red peppers
Drain roasted red peppers, dice and reserve 1 teaspoons of the canned liquid.
In a large serving bowl, mix the pepper, basil,onion and spinach and season with salt and pepper. Be careful while salting as the cheeses are salty.
Pour in all the remaining cheeses and mix well. Add the canned liquid from the peppers and microwave on high for 2 minutes. This will melt the cheese and provide a smoother flavor.
Serve warm or hot with crackers.