Quick-and-Easy Penne and Veggie Bake
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 26 oz. jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 3 C. Penne Pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 16 oz. package Frozen Mixed Vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 8 oz. package Baby Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 C. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9x13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce, penne pasta, mixed vegetables, and mushrooms, and stir until well-mixed. Pour pasta mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, or until casserole is warmed through and cheese is fully melted.