Quick and Indulgent Beef Pot Pie
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can condensed mushroom soup
- 2 cups diced cooked potatoes
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pack mixed vegetables or leftover vegetables (can be frozen veggies)
- 1 ½ cups leftover beef, diced (or you can quickly cook up some cubed pot roast)
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1/2 C. beef broth
- 1/2 Tbs. cornstarch
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix potatoes, beef and leftover vegetables in a bowl. Warm the beef broth and mix with the cornstarch. Pour on top of the beef and veggies and mix until combined and thickened. In a separate bowl, mix Worcestershire sauce, thyme and soup then pour into the pie plate, lined with the crust.
Top the pot pie with the second crust, and make sure to trim the edges. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the crust becomes golden brown. Allow to cool for 15 minutes prior to serving.