Quick and Merry 7-Ingredient Snickerdoodles
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 1/2 C all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 16 tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 C. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Begin by mixing the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt together.
- In another large bowl using a handle mixer beat the butter, sugar and vanilla together until a light and fluffy consistency is formed.
- Then add your eggs and beat on medium speed.
- Mix together your dry and wet ingredients.
- Let your dough chill in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Scoop spoonfuls of dough on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Around The Web