Quick & Easy Stir-Fry Beef With Broccoli & Bell Peppers
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 yellow bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 cups of fresh broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup of sesame seeds
- 1 lb of sirloin steak or beef of your choosing, cut into strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
Put the 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a medium sized skillet to coat the bottom. Cook the beef over medium heat. Turn the sides so the pieces are cooked evenly. Then set aside.
In a large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Then, add the broccoli, yellow bell peppers, and red bell peppers. Let these vegetables cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes. Then pour the beef into this skillet, and toss the ingredients together. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. Add salt and pepper if you need some more flavor. Once everything is mixed, pour onto a plate and serve.