- 1 18 oz. pkg. Nestlé Toll House Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 8 oz. pkg. low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 3/4 C. brewed coffee, divided or substitute 3/4 C. water and 3/4 tsp. Nescafé Gourmet Instant Coffee
- 1 8 oz. container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Tbs. Nestlé Toll House Baking Cocoa
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Divide cookie dough into 20 pieces. Shape into 2 1/2x1-inch oblong shapes. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Beat in 1/4 C. coffee. Fold in whipped topping. Layer 6 cookies in an 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle each cookie with 1 tsp. coffee. Spread 1/3 cream cheese mixture over cookies. Repeat layers 2 more times with 12 cookies, remaining coffee and remaining cream cheese mixture. Cover; refrigerate 2-3 hours. Crumble remaining cookies over top. Sift cocoa over cookies. Cut into squares.
Yield: 8 servings