Quinoa and Sweet Potato Casserole
30 min preparation + 30 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. quinoa
- 2 C. unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 C. dried fruit
- 3/4 C. mashed sweet potatoes
- natural sweetener
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse quinoa under cold water.
- Combine quinoa, coconut milk, salt, spices and dried fruit.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for about 25-30 minutes until the liquid has evaporated and the quinoa is creamy.
- Remove from the heat, transfer to a mixing bowl and mix in mashed sweet potatos and eggs.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the mixture before baking.
- Add mixture to greased baking dish. Bake for about 25 minutes on the middle rack until the eggs and casserole are set.
Around The Web