Ranch Pasta Salad
- 8 oz. small shell or spiral pasta
- 1 box frozen peas-with-carrots
- 1 to 2 c. diced ham (can use smoked turkey or crumbled bacon)
- 1 c. diced cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained (opt.)
- 1 bottle Hidden Valley Ranch Original or Bacon dressing *
Cook pasta according to package directions. When pasta is tender, toss in frozen veggies, then immediately drain pasta/ veggie mixture. Transfer to mixing bowl. Toss in ham, cheese, olives, and enough dressing to moisten to taste. Chill before serving. If salad thickens in fridge, add milk or dressing to taste.
* If you prefer, whisk 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix with 1 C. of mayo and 1/2 c. milk/buttermilk to make your own dressing.