Ranchero Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 C. water
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 can (about 4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1/4 C. rinsed, drained canned black beans
- 3 Tbs. tomato paste
- 2 Tbs. chopped red peppers
- 2 C. cubed cooked chicken
- 4 flour tortillas (8-inch) or 6 corn tortillas (6-inch), cut into strips
- 1/2 C. shredded Cheddar cheese
Stir the soup, water, chili powder, garlic powder, chiles, beans, tomato paste, red pepper, chicken and tortillas in a large bowl. Spoon the chicken mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the cheese. Cover the baking dish.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.