Raspberry Blueberry Tart
Serving Size / Yield
- 1-1/3 Cups Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Quick-cooking Tapioca
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Cups Fresh or Frozen Unsweetened Raspberries
- 2 Cups Fresh or Frozen Unsweetened Blueberries
- Pre-made Pie Crusts
- 2 Teaspoons Butter
- Leftover Berries For Topping
Combine the sugar, tapioca, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl.
Add in raspberries and blueberries and gently toss.
Set aside and let stand for 20 minutes.
Get out your mini pre-made pie crusts.
Add in the filling and add pieces of butter.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Remove foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes, until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
Take out and let cool.
Garnish with remaining berries.