Raspberry Lemonade Pie
Serving Size / Yield
- 12 ounces of frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1.5 cups of boiling water
- A package of Jell-O lemon gelatin
- A cup of fresh raspberries
- 2 pie crusts
- 4 ounces of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 tub of cool whip
1. First, you want to boil your water.
2. When you have done that, you then want to add it into a bowl with your Jell-o.
3. Then you want to mix this together until the consistency is just right.
4. Now take your cream cheese into another bowl, beat this until it has a smooth, and cream like texture.
5. When that is done, you want to take your Jell-o and water mixture and pour this into the large bowl.
6. Now take your raspberries and cool whip and mix this in to the large bowl.
7. When that is all mixed well, you want to take your yummy graham crusts and pour this mixture into them.
8. After, place these in the fridge for at least 3 and a half hour.
9. Serve cool.