Raspberry Lemonade Pie
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 1/2 C. Heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 C. Granulated sugar
- 1 packages pie crust, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 3/4 C. raspberry lemonade concentrate
1) Bake the pie crust at 450° F. Follow the package directions. Use pie plates for baking and cooling the crust.
2) Use an electric mixer to beat the whipping cream until thickened. Place the whipping cream in a large bowl and operate the mixer at a low speed.
3) Add vanilla and sugar and beat for some more time at low speed. Set aside.
4) In another bowl, smooth down the cream cheese by beating it slowly. Add in the lemonade and mix well.
5) Fold the cream cheese mixture with half of the whipping cream mixture. Cover evenly with pie crust. Use the rest of the whipped cream for topping.
6) Refrigerate at least two and half hours and serve.