Ravioli Roll Ups
Serving Size / Yield
- Pastry for a single crust pie*
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbs Water
- 8oz Can spinach (well drained)
- 4 1/2 oz Can deviled ham
- 1/3 C Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 C Frozen Italian Sauce (thawed)*
On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry into a 10 inch circle. Cut into 8 wedges. Slightly beat egg; mix in water. Brush dough lightly with some egg mixture.
In a medium bowl, combine spinach, deviled ham, and Parmesan cheese; mix well. Place 2 tablespoons of spinach mixture in the center of the wide end of each pastry wedge. Roll up, starting at wide end. Arrange rolls point side down, on a greased baking sheet. Brush again with egg / water mixture. Bake in a 375 F oven for 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat Italian Sauce*, covered, over low heat. Spoon over hot ravioli rolls
* Pastry for pie crust recipe located in this program
* Italian Sauce recipe located in this program