Red Potato Salad
Serving Size / Yield
- 8 oz. whole sm. red or white potatoes
- 6 oz. cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 Tbs. fat-free cream
- 1 Tbs. reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. celery mustard
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- freshly ground pepper to taste
Boil potatoes in lightly salted water until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Test with sharp point of knife. Drain and cool until you can handle them. If using small creamers, slice in half; slice larger potatoes in quarters. Place in a bowl and add the cucumber.
In a cup or small bowl, combine sour cream with remaining dressing ingredients. Toss with potatoes and cucumber.