Red Robin's Grilled Chicken Copycat
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 C. fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 C. green onions, chopped
- 1/3 C. cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbs. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3/4 C. green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 1/2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, oregano, red wine vinegar, salt, ground pepper and green pepper. Stir until ingredients are well blended.
Brush chicken with olive oil and season with chili powder and garlic. Warm grill over medium-high heat. Add chicken to grill and cook for 6 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Top chicken with salsa and serve.