Red Wine And Balsamic Marinade
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/3 C. Golden balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 C. Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 C. Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Fresh oregano
- 2 tsp. Fresh rosemary
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 1 C. Dry red wine
1) In a medium or large bowl, mix Worcestershire sauce and balsamic vinegar. Stir well until combined. Add oregano, rosemary, garlic, and olive oil (use a garlic press to peel and press the garlic).
2) Add the red wine to the mixture and place the marinade mixture in a plastic zip-lock bag.
3) Place the meat in the marinade in the same bag and refrigerate overnight or for several hours.
4) Grill the meat after removing it from the marinade. Although this marinade is mainly meant for meat preparations, you can also use it for grilled vegetables dishes.