Refreshing Fruit Salad Cereal
10 min preparation
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 Cup of your favorite dried cereal
- 2 dried apricots, diced
- 1 small Golden Delicious apple, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 small red apple, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 dates, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Silk Original or Vanilla soy or almondmilk, or Original coconutmilk
- 2 pinches cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp honey, optional
Divide fruit between two cereal bowls, layering in the order listed.
Pour ice-cold Silk in each bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon.
If desired, drizzle with honey and add walnut halves.
Around The Web