Restaurant-Style Homemade Chips
25 min preparation
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 medium gold potatoes, sliced medium to thin
- 1-2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- ground black pepper
- sea salt
- onion powder
- a dash of seasoned salt
- To start, preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash potatoes and slice lengthwise.
- Stir garlic into the oil and brush onto baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet into the oven and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Remove sheet from oven and place potato slices onto the sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are golden on both sides.
- Remove potatoes from oven and sprinkle with sea salt, pepper and onion powder.
Around The Web