- 2 C. Bisquick
- 1/2 C. cold water
- 2 pkg (2.5 oz. each) thinly sliced smoked corned beef
- 1 can (8 oz.) sauerkraut, well drained
- 3 Tbs. thousand island dressing
- 1 C. shredded swiss cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 2 Tbs. margarine or butter - melted
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix baking mix and water until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 20 strokes. Gently smooth dough into ball on floured cloth-covered board. Knead 5 times. Roll dough into rectangle, 18x12"; cut into 6 squares. Layer corned beef over triangular half of each square. Mix sauerkraut, dressing and cheese; spoon over corned beef. Fold dough over sauerkraut mixture, forming a triangle. Press edges with floured fork to seal. Brush tops with margarine; sprinkle with caraway seed or poppy seed if desired. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Yield: 6 Servings.