Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. instant rice, cooked and cooled
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 C. grated parmesan cheese, divided in half
- 3 grinds black pepper
- Large pinch parsley, fresh or dried
- 1/2 C. shredded mozzarella, divided in half
- 1/4 C. low fat ricotta, optional
- 1 Tbs. grated cheese
After the rice cools (you can prepare ahead and add butter so it doesn't stick), add remaining ingredients except for breadcrumbs, and half mozzarella and parmesan.
Mix well and place in greased ovenproof baking dish (for easier cleanup).
Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, grated cheese and breadcrumbs. Spray with baking spray (be careful you don't get hit with flying breadcrumbs) and bake at 350 degrees on center rack for about 10 minutes or heated through and bubbly.
Need more help?
Chef Todd Mohr of WebCookingClasses.com shares his tips on making the perfect stuffing for your holiday meal! Click here for a holiday cooking class promotion from Chef Todd Mohr himself!