Rise And Shine Egg Bake Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbs butter
- 8 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbs minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tomatoes, sliced and quartered
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Mix cheeses together and place 3 cups into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
In a skilet, melt butter and add mushrooms and tomatoes.
Saute for about 5 minutes until tender.
Put vegetables over cheese mixture.
Add the rest of the cheese over top.
Mix the eggs, milk, and seasoning together in a bowl.
Pour egg mixture over everything in the dish.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until fork inserted in the center comes out clean.