Risotto With Squash
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 C Arborio rice
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 C freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 C grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 C dry white wine
- 3 Tbs unsalted butter, diced
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 C cubed cooked squash.
Preheat the oven to 350º.
Place rice and 4 cups of stock in a large ceramic pot, then cover and bake for 45 minutes, until rice is al dente.
Remove from oven and add the remaining stock, Parmesan, Cheddar, wine, butter, salt, and pepper, stirring vigorously until rice is creamy.
Garnish with chopped squash and serve.