Roasted Vegetable & Cornbread Stuffing
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded and diced (about 6 cups)
- 2 medium sweet onions, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 C. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 stalks celery, diced (about 1 cup)
- 3 C. Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural GoodnessTM or Certified Organic)
- 1 pkg. (14 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 pkg. (about 4 ounces) chorizo sausage, chopped
Heat the oven to 400°F. Place the squash, onions and garlic into a large bowl. Add the cumin and oil and toss to coat. Spoon the squash mixture onto 2 rimmed baking sheets.
Roast for 30 minutes or until the squash mixture is lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F. Stir the squash mixture, cilantro, celery and broth in a large bowl. Add the stuffing and mix lightly. Stir in the sausage, if desired. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 3 1/2-quart casserole. Cover the casserole.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is hot.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.