Roasted Vegetable Quesadillas Recipe
15 min preparation + 20 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 C frozen corn, thawed
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 4 tomato flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 C(4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Guacamole, sour cream, salsa and sliced ripe olives, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, oil and cumin; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to 350°.
- Divide vegetable mixture evenly between two tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with remaining tortillas. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut each quesadilla into six wedges. Garnish with guacamole, sour cream, salsa and olives if desired. Yield: 1 dozen.
Around The Web