Serving Size / Yield
- 4 steaks, approximately 10 ounces each
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tablespoon oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoon flaky sea salt
- 6 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 1 stick butter
In a small bowl combine the black pepper, red pepper, garlic powder, oregano, 1 tablespoon of salt, and half of the rosemary. Trim the fat from the and rub the spice mix onto the steaks. In another small bowl, mix together the butter, remaining salt, and remaining rosemary.
In a pan, cook the steaks over medium heat for 5-6 minutes per side. Once you've flipped the steaks, place 1-2 tablespoons of the rosemary butter on top. Serve immediately.